Sunday 1 February 2009

Why Do Humans Have To Knit Pick?

my female human, knitsomniack, was very angry with me this morning. she constantly nitpicks all the time. she even nitpicks about nitpicking. she says it's 'knit picks' not nitpick. she says 'tuhmaytoe', i say 'toemahtoe'. here's what she had a problem with today:


how was i supposed to know they weren't toothpicks? don't they look like toothpicks? and i had something stuck in my teeth and i couldn't get it out. it was soft, kinda furry, it could have been that stuff she calls 'fibre'. la dee da. normal folk say yarn.

seriously, am i wrong?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It is bad enough when my husband's dog eats the toys the kids leave on the floor. Sadie, if my dog did what you did (got into my yarn and destroyed knitting needles), he would have a serious time out. And probably no cookies for a week. Your female human must really like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie,
    My name's Sable & I'm a very savvy cat. Yes, that's right c-a-t, and I'm willing to chat cross-species right now 'cause you NEED to know that if you don't shape up, and REAL SOON, you are seriously gonna be shipped out. My mom's helping me type this, 'cause although I like to play with and steal pencils, I'm not so very good at typing. You know, she'll even put up with me stealing her dpns occasionally, but I have never, repeat never gone so far as to do what you've done! And then, to try'n stand there and look innocent??? Shame, shame, shame on you!

    'Nuff said, GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!
    Sable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie
    If my human did that I'd threaten a one way ride to the vets!
    She takes the credit for my knitting on her blog as it is - and I model for her!
    Thug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but she's such a cutie.
    She looks a lot like my first dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there sis you are so clever my female human won't let me near the stick thing's after I took the end off one of her well they were very hard and I could not bite through them well lot's of love Ell'E hope to see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must have been one tasty toothpick.

    ReplyDelete